abundantlyblessed

Beloved of All
Lord please please remove every all dark circles hollow under my eyes permanently please remove every all marks blemishes every red biens all every pigmentation marks moles page skin every lines wrinkles from my face skin permanently I ask you lord please please renew my skin in every way now please bless me wuty new very best ever beautiful flawless clear very young very youthful best ever skin now always please renew restore please lord my whole youth in every way my whole beauty in every way skin teeth eyes smile teeth gums hayr stomach figure confidence I every way now please lord in Jesus Christ names.
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord lord your words say ask and I will recieve i ask you please lord very pacificly please please completely totally permanently forever remove make totalky permanently dissappear forever never ever return ever absolutely all every single marks all every single scars all every single dents all...
Replies
10
Views
82
Lord, I ask you please please remove totally permanently forever absolutely all every single marks scars all every dents all every pot holes all every lumbs bumbs lumby bumby bits all puss all infection all every lines wrinkles dark circles under eye hollows all every brown spots pigmentation...
Replies
8
Views
170
Lord lord please please forgive me for absolutely all things have mercy mercy apon me please in jesus name lord i love you your words say ask and I will recieve I ask you please please pacificly please please completely totally permanently forever removed absolutely all every single marks scars...
Replies
11
Views
184
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,265
Messages
16,786,129
Members
648,848
Latest member
Kioroinian

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom