Lord Jesus please richly bless, protect and guide them. Please help them in accordance with your perfect will Father. Thank you and praise you. In your holy name I pray. Amen.
Praying with you and for you for this. Stay prayerful and strong in faith. Remember God loves you and is always with you. In the name of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Amen~
I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy.
Prayer Focus: God I ask You in Jesus' name bless me and all those I love and care about to accept the gift of salvation through Christ Jesus. Save us all Lord Jesus. Bless us with love, power, a sound mind, and excellent health. Bless us with knowledge, wisdom, and understanding. Bless us with joy, peace, and strength. Bless us with Your protection, prosperity, and success in Christ Jesus. God rain down blessings from heaven and the favor of God upon each of our lives. God let each of us experience You at an increasingly profound and personal level like never before as we seek Your face, embrace, and surrender to Your will. Let each of us be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle we each live. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer and all those who truly want Your best for me. God Thank You. Thank You. Thank You, Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name.Prayer was written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach
Lord your words say ask and I will recieve I ask you lord please please make my whole motablism alot alot very very fast now always remove permanently absolutely all fat please permanently from my whole entire stomach hips legs under arms body permanently now never ever return ever now please in...
Lord please please make my whole motablism very very alot very fast now always in jesus name lord permanently remove absolutely all fat from my stomach hips whoke body now never ever return ever now please in jesus name in jesus namess
Absolutely all all fat in my whole entire stomach hips legs whole body under arms dissappear completely totally permanently right now never ever return ever my whole whole motablism be alot alot alot faster right now always forevermore please lord ij jesus christ namess