Lord please please please bless me with ...

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Lord please please please bless me with all all every one of the deepest deepest desires of my heart I have prayed for for years days months hours to me please right now without any delay please please in Jesus Christ name's
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
Pray, Hope and don't Worry. Worry is useless. God is merciful and will hear your prayers (Saint Padre Pio). Praying for you, in Jesus name, Amen.
 
I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy.

Prayer Focus: God I ask You in Jesus' name bless me and all those I love and care about to accept the gift of salvation through Christ Jesus. Save us all Lord Jesus. Bless us with love, power, a sound mind, and excellent health. Bless us with knowledge, wisdom, and understanding. Bless us with joy, peace, and strength. Bless us with Your protection, prosperity, and success in Christ Jesus. God rain down blessings from heaven and the favor of God upon each of our lives. God let each of us experience You at an increasingly profound and personal level like never before as we seek Your face, embrace, and surrender to Your will. Let each of us be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle we each live. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer and all those who truly want Your best for me. God Thank You. Thank You. Thank You, Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name. Prayer was written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach

 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord lord lord please please please please make absolutely all things new for me right now no delay please please lord end end absolutely all suffering in my life permanently forever now never ever return ever in i ask you please please lord graht bless me me me please please with all all tbe...
Replies
9
Views
85
Lord lord your words say ask and I will recieve keep on asking that my joy gladness will be full I ask you pacificly please please lord touch touch my whole entire face skin right now please by your healing power in jesus christ name I ask you lord please please completely totally permanently...
Replies
9
Views
169
Lord lord your words say ask and I will recieve i ask.you please please lord completely totally heal heal absolutely every single part of me now please in jesus name I ask you please please lord renew restore my whole whole entire skin youth beauty apperance hair confidence faith figure in every...
Replies
12
Views
118
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,541
Messages
16,789,268
Members
649,104
Latest member
Wrzaeton

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom