lord please please make my whole body and whole ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

abundantlyblessed

Beloved of All
lord please please make my whole body and whole house every room a lot a lot incredibly warmer and to stay warm lord I ask you please make the council fit new gas central heating in my home before ### please speed this up make it defo happen soon in jesus anme lord please make my electricity phone bill a lot lower lord thank you for all I have all given me lord please enlarge my faith hope blessings fiancés financial income provison luck favour grace make up friends clothes mightly abundantly lord grant me the total taotal best with all things make my desire reall soon restore all misery dissappotments I have had in jesus name
 
Mat 18:19-20:Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them. Lord Jesus, according to Your word, You are here with us and you hear our prayers. Mark 11:24 Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours. Luke 18:27 Jesus replied,
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I don't know why my whole body is being attacked for no reasons. I don't know where that comes from. I haven't slept all day.
Replies
11
Views
241
No diabetes or no symptoms in my whole body to be free in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen!
Replies
10
Views
209
I command pain to leave out of my whole body that I don't deserve pain anywhere in my whole body in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen! Pain never returns to my body.
Replies
8
Views
229
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,162
Messages
16,819,709
Members
651,214
Latest member
Rrmeran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom