Lord please please make ### a open ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please Jesus please make today the judge to come and give the judgement and tell ### to pay court fees And today will be the last stage Please Jesus this matter is going on for 5 years Please hear our prayers both ###s and mine I am.fed up coming to court every month twice Please Jesus have...
Replies
11
Views
128
I'm pregnant and Ive made a horrible mistake. I won't put it on here because it's very personal and I'm ashamed but I will say that i'm very scared. I've been in denial and doing something to numb myself from the situation that I'm in. I want to keep the baby but I'm so afraid that I messed up...
Replies
8
Views
278
Lord, Lord, please, please make ### a call. Me contact me sincerely, deeply, genuinely, abundantly apologies to ### right now, please, Lord, without any delay, asks me to meet up with ### one to one without any delay at all. Please heal, restore, bless, protect my whole relationship with ### and...
Replies
5
Views
422
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,807
Messages
16,792,731
Members
649,410
Latest member
Dngiyrath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom