Lord please please heal my eyes permanently ...

abundantlyblessed

Beloved of All
Lord please please heal my eyes permanently in every way right now please please Lord remove from my eyes please Lord permanently all dryness all watering all nipping all itchiness all every pain discomfort all every dark circles hollow under my eyes please Lord permanently permanently please right now never ever to return ever in Jesus name.
 
Sister I'm praying with you. May the Lord completely heal your eyes and greatly bless your life, in Jesus precious name amen.
 
I pray God's best to be done for these your needs and situations! And I pray for this in the Name of Jesus Christ! God bless you abundantly!

Please, pray for me - my desires, longings and my dreams to become just like the desires, the longings and the dreams of my the Lord Jesus Christ, and this to last forever! Thank you for the support!
 
I’m praying that God will touch your eyes with His healing hand and provide restoration. Grace and peace to you, ###.

Isaiah 53:5 But He was wounded for our transgressions, He was bruised for our iniquities; The chastisement for our peace was upon Him, And by His stripes we are healed.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord lord your words say ask and I will recieve I ask you pacificly please please touch ny whole whole entire face skin now please please completely totally permanently remove absolutely all every single narks all every single dents all every single pot hokes gard bits all every lumbs bumbs...
Replies
9
Views
79
Lord lord your words say ask and I will recieve i ask you please lord very pacificly please please completely totally permanently forever remove make totalky permanently dissappear forever never ever return ever absolutely all every single marks all every single scars all every single dents all...
Replies
10
Views
87
Lord lord your words say ask and I will recieve I ask you please please completely totally permanently heal me from asthma absolutely all every single symptoms of asthma I was born with permanently forever right now never ever ever return ever absolutely all chronic fatigue chronic exustion...
Replies
9
Views
35
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,467
Messages
16,800,142
Members
649,992
Latest member
Flyire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom