Lord please please heal all my teeth ...

abundantlyblessed

Beloved of All
Lord please please heal all my teeth gums now please restore all every teeth I've lost now please without any delay please restore ### broken teeth I have please please transform heal bless restore all my teeth gums now please paid for on ### ### please in Jesus name.
 
I prayed for this request in Jesus Name Amen. May the Lord protect, meet deepest need and richly bless you according to His Will and His timing!
 
I will remember the deeds of the LORD; yes, I will remember your miracles of long ago. Psalm 77:11
Prayer: God thank you for everything you've done and what you are doing for me and through me during the course of my life. I don’t want to ever forget how you've kept me and carried me through. It is expected of me to remember your lovingkindness, grace, and mercy, I praise you, and thank you. In Jesus name, AMEN.


 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

please pray for complete healing and restoration of my gums and teeth(I want my teeth to be whole again no brokenness,cavities, no infections enamel being restored)my gums pink and healthy all gum recession to be healed and for me to stop grinding my teeth. And for my teeth to be aligned.
Replies
10
Views
191
Urgent emergency prayer request for my teeth! I have broken 2 teeth off on both sides upper jaw and the rest of my teeth are not good. I need my Lord Jesus Christ to restore my teeth completely. I'm missing several teeth that were pulled in the past. I don't have any money for a dentist! My Lord...
Replies
10
Views
351
pleas ehal her teeth her brain ( asperger syndrom bow at he namoe fthe Lord Jeuss Christ. heal he rmther he rbrother heal her daughter. THe nameof the Lord Jesus Christ dleiver us formthedsarknes. the nameof the Lord Jesus Christ delive rus formt he darkness save uur lives Lord.dlever us...
Replies
10
Views
112
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,866
Messages
16,804,234
Members
650,360
Latest member
Ireyrurlor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom