LORD PLEASE MELT ALL ###'S HEART WAYS ATTIDUE TOUGUE ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
LORD PLEASE MELT ALL ###'S heart ways ATTIDUE TOUGUE WORDS TOWARDS ME YOU MIGHTLY RIGHT NOW ALWAYS PERMANTLY IN JESUS NAME I PRAY IN JESUS NAME THAT ###, MY BOYFRIEND, WILL BE ALOT ALOT ALOT MORE MEGA LOVING CARING THOUGHTFUL CONCIDEARTE UNDERSTANDING AFGFECTIONATE KIND GENEROUS HELPFU;L GENTLE ROMANIC TOWARDS ME MORE AND MORE ABUNDANTLY RIGHT NOW MORE AND MORE EVERY DAY IN JESUS NAME TAKE WAY FROM ### ALL STUBBORNESS SELFISHNESS HARDNESS SHARPNESS TOWARDS ME PERMANTLY IN JESUS NAME OPEN UP ###'S EYES HEART TO HOW VERY WONDERFUL BEAUTIFUL SPECIAL I REALLY AM
 
I pray that Your will Master Y-H-W-H happens in ###'s and this girl's life and I thank you that you are so powerful in all our lives! I pray for ###'s prayer in Yeshua HaMaschiach, your magnificent Son's Holy Name, Amen.
 
♡ Let’s Pray: God Thank You. Thank You for Loving and Saving Me. Thank You for this prayer site. God answer every prayer request posted on this site (today and for always) according to Your perfect will and timing. Bless, protect, encourage, deliver, and heal every Prayer Warrior and Faithful Member of this site (including myself). Bless each of us to trust Your Son Jesus Christ as our Savior and Lord. Bless us to come to Know You in truth and Love You with “All” our heart, soul, mind, body, and with all our strength. Bless each of us to be readers, hearers, and doers of Your Word. Amen. So Be It. ♡♡♡ Prayer For Your Family: https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-18097-pray-for-your-family/
 
I have prayed for this and ask that God fills you with peace as he responds to your request. I pray this in the name of Jesus. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord please please melt ###'s heart towards me in every way in Jesus Christ name please give ### a very very strong desire to text me please Lord wants to meet up with me one to one with all his heart ### texts me asking me meet up without any delay in Jesus Christ name ### can't stop thinking...
Replies
8
Views
314
Lord please please melt mightly ### heart towards me please in every single way right now in Jesus Christ name fill ### heart every part of him with incredibly abundant overflowing love compassion understanding affection attention goodness gentleness romance incredibly kindness incredibly...
Replies
6
Views
269
  • Locked
Lord please please melt ###'s heart ways attitude tongue words towards me mightly now always in Jesus name I pray he will not ever again say no to me I pray he will take me any where go any where I want to go be more a lot a lot more loving caring thoughtful considerate understanding kind...
Replies
8
Views
115
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,329
Messages
16,809,920
Members
650,735
Latest member
Fruillor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom