lord please please melt ###'s heart ways attidue tougue ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Lord please please melt ###'s heart ways attitude tongue words towards me mightly now always in Jesus name I pray he will not ever again say no to me I pray he will take me any where go any where I want to go be more a lot a lot more loving caring thoughtful considerate understanding kind generous affectionate romantic towards me in abundance I pray for my relationship with ### to be a lot a lot better stronger closer blessed protected in Jesus name
 
God, our help and assistance, who is just and merciful, and who hears the prayers of your people; look down upon me. a miserable sinner, have mercy upon me, and deliver me from the troubles that torment me, even though I might deserve them. Grant me, I pray, your divine helping grace; endow me with patience and strength to endure my tribulations with complete submission to your will. You know my misery and suffering and to you, my only hope and refuge, I flee for relief and comfort; trusting your infinite love and compassion, that in due time, when you know it is for the best, you will deliver me from my troubles, and turn my distress into comfort, and I will rejoice in your mercy, and exalt and praise your Holy Name, O Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, In Jesus Name Amen
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord please please melt ###'s heart ways attitude tongue words to ### towards ### in every way mightly please lord in Jesus Christ names.
Replies
4
Views
211
Lord melt ###'s heart, ways, attitude, tongue, words towards ### in every single way mightly please in Jesus Christ's name.
Replies
5
Views
216
Lord please please melt ###'s heart towards me in every way in Jesus Christ name please give ### a very very strong desire to text me please Lord wants to meet up with me one to one with all his heart ### texts me asking me meet up without any delay in Jesus Christ name ### can't stop thinking...
Replies
8
Views
314
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,345
Messages
16,810,004
Members
650,740
Latest member
Rhoetown

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom