Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
Dear God
I come before You with a humble heart and a strong desire to secure a stable, good-salaried government job.
Grant me the wisdom, strength, and clarity to prepare well and perform my best in every opportunity that comes my way.
Open the right doors for me – where my talents are...
Father God, thank You for carrying me this far. You know my responsibilities—rent, food, debts, my laptop, my schooling, and my family’s needs. I have paid the rent for my new place, but I don’t know how I will manage everything else this month. Please provide for me. Please provide the money I...
Please pray for me, my bills are pilling up. I have no money right now; bills are due. Lord, please help me. I need a financial miracle right now. Praying some money comes my way today so these bills can be paid.