Lord, please let the Thanksgiving meal that I prepared ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

deedeewhiskers

Humble Servant of All
Lord, please let the Thanksgiving meal that I prepared be a HUGE HIT with all of my family and love interest. Please make it very delicious, satisfying, clean, and outstanding. And it is one of the best Thanksgiving get togethers that all of us ever had.

Please let my cooking skills be extremely impressive to my love interest and make me get his heart, mind, and soul. Please, Lord, help me to be the only outstanding candidate as a wife in the eyes for my love interest. Please help him to be the only outstanding candidate to be my husband. Please help us to get married very soon!! Please let it be Your Will!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

LORD JESUS as I prepare myself to do these quizzes and tests please let me pass them in your MIGHTY name we ask THANK YOU and glory to you amen. Also, humble ### thank you amen.
Replies
9
Views
379
I prepared for govt job please pray for ###.. I wish that get this job in the name of Jesus amen
Replies
6
Views
51
Lord please let ### I like call me soon I pray I bump into her soon in Jesus Christ name please Lord melt ### a heart ways attitude tongue words every single part of him to me towards me incredibly that I am amazed I pray ### a can't wait to see me again Lord bless me and ### with a divine...
Replies
7
Views
287
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,148
Messages
16,819,312
Members
651,208
Latest member
Qoiville

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom