Lord, please let me stop making mistakes on my ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been reading these answers to my prayer over and over again and I am so truly blessed to have people that truly care. Thanks everyone. Things seem to be going better on my job and I'm able to concentrate better because of your prayers and keep the faith. I will also extend the prayers to each and every one of you. God bless you all!

Prayer is a powerful thing! So, so powerful!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I would like you to please pray to the Father in the mighty name of Jesus in agreement with me that my eldest daughter who lives with me would stop making judgments on me, criticizing me, putting me down as her mother, and to stop making judgments on her sister as well and anybody else. I pray...
Replies
9
Views
177
Dear lord. For ### months, I have woken every morning and prayed for sweet release. I have hurt and lied to my loved ones, lost my job, my home, and indebted myself to an almost astronomical degree. I can’t fix this and I’m just tired. Please let me pay for my sins and let me die so that I am...
Replies
11
Views
205
need breakthrough miracles in four areas. 1) Please pray that God grants me clarity, focus, and success in completing professional certification exam and other courses. 2) I am also believing God for a new job, employment visa with a good salary so I can move out and live independently. 3) I am...
Replies
9
Views
152
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,184
Messages
16,819,886
Members
651,233
Latest member
Gloimond

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom