Lord, please let me stop making mistakes on my ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

shaking

Disciple of Prayer
Lord, please let me stop making mistakes on my job and concentrate and do a better job and to take away this depression I'm feeling. You have blessed me so, but it still seems like the devil wants to intervene on your good blessings. I know you blessed me with this job I want so much and I ask that you allow me to concentrate better, hear better and understand instructions better and from this day forward do a better job. Thank you Lord
 
Father in heaven I come to you on behalf of one of your saints. Please hear them and bless them with an answer to their prayers. I ask Lord that you give them peace and protection that only you can give. Forgive them of their sins and bless them with another chance to do things right in their life. I love you Lord and Thank You in advance for the answers we seek. Amen!
 
Father, in the name of Jesus, we ask that You would fill this person with Your perfect peace. Lord, please take away all their worries, we ask in faith believing You for this. We thank You for answering this prayer, in Jesus powerful, mighty name, amen :48: :jesus-sign:
 
Father, in the name of Jesus, we ask that You would fill this person with Your perfect peace. Lord, please take away all their worries, we ask in faith believing You for this. We thank You for answering this prayer, in Jesus powerful, mighty name, amen :48: :jesus-sign:
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I would like you to please pray to the Father in the mighty name of Jesus in agreement with me that my eldest daughter who lives with me would stop making judgments on me, criticizing me, putting me down as her mother, and to stop making judgments on her sister as well and anybody else. I pray...
Replies
9
Views
177
Dear lord. For ### months, I have woken every morning and prayed for sweet release. I have hurt and lied to my loved ones, lost my job, my home, and indebted myself to an almost astronomical degree. I can’t fix this and I’m just tired. Please let me pay for my sins and let me die so that I am...
Replies
11
Views
205
need breakthrough miracles in four areas. 1) Please pray that God grants me clarity, focus, and success in completing professional certification exam and other courses. 2) I am also believing God for a new job, employment visa with a good salary so I can move out and live independently. 3) I am...
Replies
9
Views
153
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,200
Messages
16,820,083
Members
651,252
Latest member
Iriengersil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom