Lord please let me have a good ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear lord. For ### months, I have woken every morning and prayed for sweet release. I have hurt and lied to my loved ones, lost my job, my home, and indebted myself to an almost astronomical degree. I can’t fix this and I’m just tired. Please let me pay for my sins and let me die so that I am...
Replies
11
Views
204
Pray for Jesus to let me have a good day at work and also that he can bless that my colleagues will stop pressuring me at work and ### is saying negative things to pressurize resulting in due pressure and poor performance at work at led to many sleepless nights and I also don't understand what...
Replies
8
Views
312
I am ready to be allowed to stop this life. I am ready to go. I don't leave angry, mad, or sad. I am broken in too many ways to keep going. I have given all I can give to this life and it has crushed me in every way imaginable. Just me. Why???????? don't even get help from God when struggling to...
Replies
8
Views
127
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,400
Messages
16,787,749
Members
648,971
Latest member
Greelfael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom