Lord, Please let me be able to talk to ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sweetangel

Account Closed
Lord, Please let me be able to talk to this manager before Thursday night. My sweet ### got some information today and the manager that knows of my family was happy to hear that I wanted to come back. Please let me speak to him very soon. I do not want to have to face a meeting with these evil people unless I can say "none of it matters anymore" Because I have a new job. Please forgive me Lord for seeking legal help maybe in the future for this because I believe I was not paid the correct pay and was taken out 30 minute lunches without getting a lunch or break. That is against the law in itself. Please everyone pray for me. I pray for you all to get all answers prayers and quickly. In Jesus Name The Father The Son The Holy Spirit Amen
 
I have prayed this with you and prayed for you in Jesus' name. Lord, hear our prayers. Amen
 
Mat 18:19-20:Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them. Lord Jesus, according to Your word, You are here with us and you hear our prayers. Mark 11:24 Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours. Luke 18:27 Jesus replied,
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear lord. For ### months, I have woken every morning and prayed for sweet release. I have hurt and lied to my loved ones, lost my job, my home, and indebted myself to an almost astronomical degree. I can’t fix this and I’m just tired. Please let me pay for my sins and let me die so that I am...
Replies
11
Views
204
Let me have my own money to get back and forth to work and home thank you Jesus Christ
Replies
6
Views
298
I am ready to be allowed to stop this life. I am ready to go. I don't leave angry, mad, or sad. I am broken in too many ways to keep going. I have given all I can give to this life and it has crushed me in every way imaginable. Just me. Why???????? don't even get help from God when struggling to...
Replies
8
Views
129
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,643
Messages
16,813,684
Members
650,933
Latest member
Brayrelsin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom