Lord please keep me and ### together ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please I pray and I beg for you to let me and my girlfriend ### to be together. I love ### Please help us soften our heart and fill with love for each other and please let our family accept our relationship and please let us be happy and be together forever please let me and ### be together please 🙏
Replies
10
Views
119
Dear god, Please bring him and I back together, have him see that I alone have instantly changed and would do anything for him to let me come home and us be able to stay in the comfort of our home together again. Please god let us not split completely heal his wounds and guide him through his...
Replies
10
Views
71
Lord, I realized what I did, and promised to devote myself to change and commitment to be a better man. Please soften our hearts, heal our pain, fix our misunderstandings, and in your God's timing bring both our hearts together again. Lord, I pray for our reconciliation. Remove old barriers...
Replies
7
Views
148
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,136
Messages
16,819,224
Members
651,201
Latest member
Snuirorlira

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom