Lord Please Help Me

  • Thread starter Thread starter Monica
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Monica

Guest
Dear Lord,

Please help my husband get a good job my Father, I also want to get some online data work and work from home, as my husband keeps thinking bad about me, I need to work because we have 2 kids, please help me my Lord, in JESUS NAME. AMEN
 
Lord in Jesus name, I join my sister ### and others to lift up our voices to cry unto You to petition on behalf of her family.

Her husband need to get a good job that will allow him to get care of his family.

Open doors for her as well to work from her home.

We thank you Father, because you listen to prayer and answer them. In Jesus name we pray. Amen!
 
Dear Friend, I prayed to God for You.

May God bless You and fulfill all of your wishes.

Amen....!
 
Lord give them both job opportunities as this is what is needed to survive. Touch her husband with hope that his wife will receive work and be a helpmate to him in all things. Give him a better job so they can both contribute to the lives of their family and their children...Lord we thank You for hearing us and answering us and may all glory go unto You in Jesus name we pray...
 
Praying for you, your family & your financial problem
 
father i pray for ###, speak to her and comfort her, lord extend your help to her and make her strong to face every challenge that comes in her way.. give her good job in the place you have set for her. bless her family with your everlasting love and protect them from satan.. we thank you lord for answering our prayers.. in your powerful name i pray amen
 
Merciful Lord, I put ### and her husband and children in your loving hands Lord. Lord please bless her husband with a good job Oh Lord, this is important Lord as he needs to sustain his family Lord. Lord from your immense treasure provide him one with a good and stable job and steady income Lord in Jesus name we pray, Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord - thank you for another day of life and continued blessings. I have a favor that you touch my husband so he can be a better person. Today for some reason he has that devil behavior again. He even swears at me and I didn't do anything wrong. Please Lord touch him so he will be nice and...
Replies
6
Views
145
Dear Lord - I’m having a hard time today my boss wouldn’t talk to me about my work. It’s really weird I don’t know what I did to be treated this way. I hope I can handle this .. help me Lord. I pray in Jesus Name. Amen.
Replies
11
Views
236
Lord you know all the hard two years I've been through, I'm feeling like an experiment every little detail of my body that only I understand and how change has radically affected my lifestyle, that has brought many consequences, you know my heart and my attitude that I work every day to show the...
Replies
9
Views
177
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,861
Messages
16,804,184
Members
650,358
Latest member
Feoport

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom