Lord Please Help Me

Status
Not open for further replies.

jjbn

Servant of All
Lord please help me bring my job back. I really don't know what to do. There are times I'm asking myself why these things happening to me Lord I need you please help me bring back my job back.. I prayed for this in Jesus name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord - I’m having a hard time today my boss wouldn’t talk to me about my work. It’s really weird I don’t know what I did to be treated this way. I hope I can handle this .. help me Lord. I pray in Jesus Name. Amen.
Replies
11
Views
216
Lord you know all the hard two years I've been through, I'm feeling like an experiment every little detail of my body that only I understand and how change has radically affected my lifestyle, that has brought many consequences, you know my heart and my attitude that I work every day to show the...
Replies
9
Views
175
Lord I know that our battle is not against flesh and bonds it's towards principalities, I have a client her name is ### ### ### she's a client who refuses to pay what she owns me, also she's playing witchcraft she worship the dead, and she even put that picture of her profile, Lord I put her on...
Replies
8
Views
198
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,050
Messages
16,794,743
Members
649,606
Latest member
Plnaolor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom