Lord Please Help Me

Status
Not open for further replies.

jjbn

Servant of All
Lord please help me bring back my job and please make a way for me start back this coming Friday (###,###) I prayed for this in Jesus name. Amen
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord - I’m having a hard time today my boss wouldn’t talk to me about my work. It’s really weird I don’t know what I did to be treated this way. I hope I can handle this .. help me Lord. I pray in Jesus Name. Amen.
Replies
11
Views
237
Lord you know all the hard two years I've been through, I'm feeling like an experiment every little detail of my body that only I understand and how change has radically affected my lifestyle, that has brought many consequences, you know my heart and my attitude that I work every day to show the...
Replies
9
Views
178
Dear Lord - thank you for another day of life and continued blessings. I have a favor that you touch my husband so he can be a better person. Today for some reason he has that devil behavior again. He even swears at me and I didn't do anything wrong. Please Lord touch him so he will be nice and...
Replies
6
Views
146
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,010
Messages
16,805,843
Members
650,460
Latest member
Sietsorren

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom