Lord please help me to get my ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord God Almighty in Heaven I'm praying for spiritual strength today I plead the blood of Jesus christ against the plans of the enemy concerning my home I rebuke anyone trying to get me to be homeless im praying for a hedge of protection and a wall of fire over my home shut the Lions mouth...
Replies
9
Views
157
Dear Lord Jesus, Please help me get my voice, acting job and puppet tree and start my business off small and about a year from now September October 20 27. I’m sick and tired of being abused bullied so much. I have to work out in the sun and you know I have AuDHD. My parents want me to be a...
Replies
8
Views
124
Lord I come before you, asking for a complete healing process, I've been this two years with a lot of painful and so rare symptoms due to the brain infraction, yet Little by little I've been doing some mission work, the last one was a great week but the whole team got COVID again but everyone...
Replies
6
Views
206
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,889
Messages
16,816,148
Members
651,059
Latest member
Fluira

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom