Lord please help me! Please don't abandon me, God ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Lord please help me! Please don't abandon me, God humble me and fill me with Your Holy Spirit. In Jesus name Amen
 
In agreement Lord we pray, that all things are yes in our Lord and according to our faith in you, it is done, Amen
 
We Praise You Dear Lord & Thank you In Advance For Your Mercy, Grace & Your Love. You Bestow Upon Us Each And Every
Day. Thank You Dear Lord. Amen!!Amen!!!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father, I come to you on the name of Jesus Christ confessing my sins and with a repentant heart asking for provision and protection. Lord I’m hungry and under attack from the enemy. The enemy whispers “it’s always going to be this way and that the Lord has left me stranded. Father, I said my...
Replies
7
Views
302
I've been through a couple of pretty tough years. I feel like I have been cursed. I love you Lord Jesus Christ please help me. Every day is more bad news I feel abandoned. I'm sorry for what I have done. I've lost everything My family I miss my kids so bad I need a car. They have started...
Replies
10
Views
428
Almighty God please help me in court today. I pray that the charges against me get dismissed and that you heal and protect me in the name of Jesus Christ my Lord and Savior. Please be with me as I go to court today and touch the hearts of the judge, the prosecutor and my attorney. Please have...
Replies
10
Views
257
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,330
Messages
16,787,200
Members
648,898
Latest member
Myrerfard

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom