Lord, please help me for successful completion ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray that God helps me be successful at my job.
Replies
11
Views
373
Lord I come before you, asking for a complete healing process, I've been this two years with a lot of painful and so rare symptoms due to the brain infraction, yet Little by little I've been doing some mission work, the last one was a great week but the whole team got COVID again but everyone...
Replies
6
Views
200
I am so nervous, and depressed. I pray that my academic papers are accepted and I get back word this month so I can submit my dissertation in December. The last 3 years here has been challenging, I have lost love ones and made sacrifices. I pray that those sacrifices pay off lord and that I can...
Replies
12
Views
550
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,450
Messages
16,811,245
Members
650,804
Latest member
Troelareansil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom