Lord, please help me close the ### offer. ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Lord, please help me close the ### offer. Help me pull all the parties together without fighting over the commission amounts. Help me Lord. Please. Help! I need you. Amen.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord, I'm praying for a hedge of protection and a wall of fire over my mind and heart, shut the Lion's mouth in the workplace, touch hearts and minds, Lord. Bring in the help and coverage, continue to make a way where it seems to be no way. Lord, give me self-control, remove all anxiety and...
Replies
10
Views
216
Lord God Almighty in Heaven I'm praying that you bring in the help and coverage give me and my coworkers strength to push through our work assignments I plead the blood of Jesus christ over my mind and heart shut the Lions mouth today and everyday scatter, confuse,expose and destroy physical and...
Replies
7
Views
172
Dear heavenly Father, I come to you today to boldly ask for your favor that I will be offered a full time job after my interview tomorrow. I pray that it will be a job where I can use the talents you have granted me, gain new perspectives, skills, and experiences while continuing to look after...
Replies
12
Views
225
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,291
Messages
16,820,845
Members
651,303
Latest member
Myrurin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom