Lord Please Heal Me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lemon

Humble Servant of All
Lord I pray that you please lay your hands on me and heal this infection or disease in Jesus name. Please take hold of me and restore my body and make me whole again lord. Please forgive me for all my sins lord. By your stripes we are healed lord! You died for our sins and our illnesses and so we may have eternal life! Lord I receive this healing in the name of Jesus! For it is not your will for your children to be sick! Disease we bind you in the name of Jesus and cast you out in Jesus name! Thank you Jesus amen!
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
May the God of love bring comfort, strength, and healing to the situation that you have shared. In Jesus Name I Pray, AMEN!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I frequently have bouts of intense fear at night of irrational things. Today I was afraid of bumps growing on my face I think because of allergic reaction or house flies. This led to insomnia and I turned to lust and masturbation even when I’d stopped for over two weeks. Jesus I’m sorry for my...
Replies
11
Views
66
pleas ehal her teeth her brain ( asperger syndrom bow at he namoe fthe Lord Jeuss Christ. heal he rmther he rbrother heal her daughter. THe nameof the Lord Jesus Christ dleiver us formthedsarknes. the nameof the Lord Jesus Christ delive rus formt he darkness save uur lives Lord.dlever us...
Replies
10
Views
111
Lord please heal heal mymoms life pleas ehelp my unbelif. Lor dplease heal my dad help my unbelif. Lod pleas heal my Borthe rna his fmaily please restore family reunon in Christ power. Lor dpleas ehal my uncle . pleas ehal my granduncleint henameof the Lord Jesus Christ. Lor dpleas ehal my da...
Replies
12
Views
156
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,661
Messages
16,801,988
Members
650,182
Latest member
Iriyside

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom