Lord please heal me reduce this eye ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord please have mercy of me, since I had the cerebral infarction I'm experimenting a world of different things. Today I woke up with a problem on my left leg. I had a problem for movement. Please if is a nerve or due to the small exercise that I did yesterday. Help me Lord. Put your mighty...
Replies
9
Views
451
Lord, please reduce all swelling face and eyes and bless appointments soon ### in Jesus name and heal Stomach issues also
Replies
11
Views
410
Please lord in Jesus name take away these headaches please I pray for this in the mighty name of Jesus Amen
Replies
7
Views
163
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,245
Messages
16,785,974
Members
648,833
Latest member
Fyrerkaenfield

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom