Lord please heal ### from the ...

Patriotic_angel

Humble Servant of All
Lord please heal my husband from the cough and fever he has had for the last couple days and heal us both I had a fever and a cold last week Lord please keep me healthy and heal this all and Lord I am feeling some anxiety from staying inside because of the virus we have had Lord please take away the anxiety Lord and the way I feel love you Lord and thank you I give this all to you Lord amen
 
Lord please heal my husband from the cough and fever he has had for the last couple days and heal us both I had a fever and a cold last week Lord please keep me healthy and heal this all and Lord I am feeling some anxiety from staying inside because of the virus we have had Lord please take away the anxiety Lord and the way I feel love you Lord and thank you I give this all to you Lord amen
Heavenly Father I ask you to provide physical healing for these people. Give them a sense of hope that your are with them and giving them supernatural strength to fight off these infections. In Jesus name. Amen
 
Word of God says I am the Lord who Heals you
God remember this brother have Mercy on him and let your Mighty Hand come on him and Heal him Completely let every sickness and diseases Go Out of his body Right now I Proclaim Complete Healing to him and use him for your Glory in Jesus Name AMEN
 
Praying with and for you in Jesus' name Amen~may God protect you and bless you with all of your needs 💞
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my dear ###. He has cirrhosis of the liver with fluid in his stomach. I know with prayer he will be healed. Please we need prayers. Thank you
Replies
11
Views
179
I frequently have bouts of intense fear at night of irrational things. Today I was afraid of bumps growing on my face I think because of allergic reaction or house flies. This led to insomnia and I turned to lust and masturbation even when I’d stopped for over two weeks. Jesus I’m sorry for my...
Replies
10
Views
60
pleas ehal her teeth her brain ( asperger syndrom bow at he namoe fthe Lord Jeuss Christ. heal he rmther he rbrother heal her daughter. THe nameof the Lord Jesus Christ dleiver us formthedsarknes. the nameof the Lord Jesus Christ delive rus formt he darkness save uur lives Lord.dlever us...
Replies
10
Views
107
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,190
Messages
16,796,998
Members
649,744
Latest member
Mayrance

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom