Lord please heal ### from his lung illness ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

tina1

Beloved of All
Lord please heal my ### from his lung illness and grant my ### a job, in Jesus Name amen. Thank You Father, praise You Lord.
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Father,

Cover this ### with Your divine healing & the healing blood of Jesus Christ. Father, I also pray that every available door will open for a job opportunity for him, in Jesus' Powerful & Holy name. Thank You Father, in advance. AMEN & AMEN
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father God my wife is suffering from pain in spine, legs and in body and disability in movement in legs and hand and kindly bless me so that I can overcome this illness and can walk Independently without any support and can live a healthy life happily with joy.
Replies
6
Views
283
I need urgent prayer for my husband, his name is ###. He says it's hard to sleep. I need prayer of protection and complete healing for him. I am pregnant, delivering a baby this week. My husband needs complete healing and protection from mental illness from losing his longtime job and some...
Replies
9
Views
260
Lord God, please heal ### from this lung and heart illness. In Jesus' holy name I pray. Amen.
Replies
10
Views
611
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,240
Messages
16,820,471
Members
651,275
Latest member
Naloisselrath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom