Lord please grant me about ten new tennis clients ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter jasonjason
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jasonjason

Guest
Lord please grant me about ten new tennis clients which will help me with my back rent and other immediate expenses. I have ### days so yeah, I'm stressed to the hilt. I am thankful for my health and sweet daughter and nice ex-wife, but people's patience with failure only goes so far. I need some luck this week and am willing as always to serve and work hard- whatever doesn't get me evicted.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord please grant me my godly husband, I've been praying and waiting for him, lately I had new connections and they have an amazing career but they're not godly men as far as I know, it feels like a ear zone in my mind but I'm about to send a message to the one that wants to meet at late hours...
Replies
7
Views
305
Lord please grant me favor to sell my products I ask like Jabez prayed, Oh, that you would bless me and enlarge my territory! Let your hand be with me, and keep me from harm so that I will be free from pain.” I made a few headboards to sell God please grant me new clients and prosper my business...
Replies
6
Views
186
1) O Lord please grant me peace of mind 2) o Lord please grant my home peace tranquility tolerance love joy faithfulness righteousness holiness laughter togetherness abundance and favour 3) o Lord please grant me all my heart desires 4) o Lord please give me an overhauling change of...
Replies
8
Views
254
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,649
Messages
16,790,542
Members
649,220
Latest member
Aeltoriehaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom