Lord please give ### good health. Make him ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

abc

Account Closed
Lord please give my father good health. Make him stop smoking please. It's hurting me. Give my father a healthy long life.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Lord we come to your throne asking for healing in our individual situations. Please show Your mercy upon us and grant this request, in Your perfect will and timing. In Jesus name we pray. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord please give good health and cure ### who is long suffering from gastrologic problems and cure ### fiancé knee joint pain. let my son get good marks in exams and let god give him strength to learn in studies and give good character to him. ### good health. and my property is not being sold...
Replies
8
Views
439
Hello. I've been smoking tobacco products for almost 25 years and now I'm starting to have problems with my teeth and gums and I believe that smoking is making it worse. Last night I woke up in pain and couldn't sleep my teeth and fillings were hurting so badly and even my tongue was sore and...
Replies
6
Views
299
Please pray for ###'s health. Make ### to be active and bless ### in ### job.
Replies
10
Views
460
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,261
Messages
16,797,553
Members
649,814
Latest member
Snaolmian

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom