Lord please bless my parents with long ###

Lord please bless my parents with long healthy life but most important give them salvation in Jesus. Help open their eyes to see You are truly God. In Jesus name I pray Amen
Dear God,
Please continue to provide the salvation of Jesus into the parents of this loved one. Please make your presence known to them as they may not believe in the power and glory of your gentle grace. I know you will do all you can for them. In Jesus name I pray.
 
Lord please bless my parents with long healthy life but most important give them salvation in Jesus. Help open their eyes to see You are truly God. In Jesus name I pray Amen
Dear God,
Please bless this ### and her family as she wants her parents to live a long and blessed life in the name of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit. In Jesus name I pray.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

please heal the sick, raise the dead, save the lost, deliver us all out of satanic captivity in the name above name in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ
Replies
7
Views
235
Dear Lord Jesus, I love my parents and let me tell you the good stuff about them. OK they do support my puppet tree though not how I always wish my ### can be embarrassed by it and they tell me not to talk about it, but I keep it restricted to prayers so I don’t get obsessed. Yes I’ve had...
Replies
8
Views
145
Praise the Lord, My name is ### for the past years I have a deep desire to get married very soon. By all your prayers I got into Job as accountant. But, I am feeling a kind of lonely and also like who will be there with me. I am praising God for this matter everyday. I don't have any...
Replies
10
Views
213
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,865
Messages
16,804,220
Members
650,358
Latest member
Feoport

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom