Lord, please be with my ### yo granddaughter as she has surgery in the morning. This will be a two part surgery. Please anoint the surgical team to be the very best. Heal her body, let her have no pain. Lord, please heal her of these seizures. It has been a few days without one, let her continue to heal and we see a healthy young lady seizure free. No meds just happy to tell her story. ### with her parents. Please cover them during this time. We need your miracle during this difficult time. Be with us. Heal her in your mighty name. Amen 🙏🏽
PRAISE REPORT: The surgery went well and she was discharged from the hospital yesterday. Thanks for the prayers. Our God is awesome!
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Thank you Lord. I pray my grandson ### make it safely back home today. Lord grant me strength, serenity, and may I keep going, and receive a financial blessing , happiness, and a promotion. I pray my grandson ### stop smoking, marijuana now, pay me back, find a job, and go to college, start...
Replies
12
Views
341
Dear Heavenly Father, i will go straight to the point. thank You for hearing my prayers I am troubled with these issues: 1) i recently lost my key code which was engraved on a metal tag together with my spare key, the key tag may have slipped off slightly when i put in a new keychain and i did...
Replies
10
Views
138
Lord Jesus, I pray for my daughter to heal from the infection after surgery. I pray for your live and peace in her heart and those around her. Lord I pray that her friends or some close friends would visit her to cheer her up. Amen
Replies
13
Views
178
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,123
Messages
16,819,090
Members
651,194
Latest member
Haleutar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom