Lord please be with me today Please pray that ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Touch sanders

Account Closed
Lord please be with me today Please pray that my best friend ### ### will talk to me today and that we can start getting along with one another. IJNIPA
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Father God, Holy is your name. I stand in agreement with this prayer. In Jesus name, Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray in Jesus name About Some Random Requests That I have this morning (Unspoken And Random Requests But Still very Important To Me And of course Father God already knows What they are and all about them when you Mention them in prayer) Please Pray That A Worry I have that the enemy tries...
Replies
7
Views
137
Lord, may doctor appt today prove blood pressure okay, no med necessary. Safe drive, smooth appt and work release notice. Thank You in Jesus' name Amen.
Replies
10
Views
208
My name is ### Please pray as I am going on holiday today and scared of flying, please also pray that the headaches I am having will be gone from me
Replies
11
Views
174
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,826
Messages
16,781,247
Members
648,386
Latest member
Searon

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom