Lord, Please an easy slow weekend again!!! I don't ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sweetangel

Account Closed
Lord, Please an easy slow weekend again!!! I don't want time to fly by but please make the next three weekends easy. Thank You Lord for all my answered prays. I pray in your name Jesus Christ. Amen
 
Heavenly Father, We ask for your will to be done in this situation. You are a kind, loving, merciful God. Please let your child feel your presence and to trust you in all things. We ask this in the name of your Holy son, Jesus Christ, and it is because of him we can come to your throne. We Thank you for this....Amen...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Jesus Christ please make the weekends longer and the work week shorter. Please slow down time over my weekends. I need time to rest and recover from my back surgery next week. I wish I could stop working, sell our home, and ### and I could retire somewhere less expensive to live. What...
Replies
13
Views
457
Dear Fellow Prayer Warriors and brothers and sisters in Christ. I believe I am locked in a spiritual battle at the moment and the Enemy has been on the attack. I have noticed without fail that every weekend since October it would rain, disrupting my weekend Market activity in my part of...
Replies
13
Views
484
Confession of Sin, 2 Chron 7:14, Dan 9:20, James 5:16, 1 Jn 1:9 =🧎🏽‍♂️Power is Perfected in Weakness, Boasting in Insults, 2 Cor 12:9 Slow to Anger Ex 34:6, Quick to Listen, Slow to Speak, Slow to Become Angry, Jam 1:19-27, Tame Tongue Jam 3:2 God can Do anything, Lk 18:27, By FAITH were made...
Replies
13
Views
212
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,270
Messages
16,820,714
Members
651,299
Latest member
Chrouwood

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom