Lord, please allow me to go to this job interview ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

In need of Jesus

Humble Prayer Warrior
Lord, please allow me to go to this job interview and let them know that I am the right person for this job. Please let me know before I leave that building if the job is mine. Lord, I thank you for the many blessings you have put in place for me the last past 3 days. Lord, I ask that you continue to work in my life. Please don't allow anything that would hurt me and my family near us, Lord watch over my kids and let them know that the situation that we are in is only temporary, that you are working things out for us. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
I've prayed for you in Jesus' holy name...prayer changes things!

“Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them.” {NIV, Matthew 18: 19-20}
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord, today and soon, I am set to sit for a 3-hour interview. I pray that you go ahead of me and lead me to victory by God's grace. Without you, I am nothing, but Lord, help me emerge as the best. Grant me wisdom, and the Holy Spirit, help me excel in Jesus' name. Amen. Bless me, Lord, with this...
Replies
11
Views
356
Hello all, I would like to sincerely thank everyone for their prayers from my previous post. I have gotten an opportunity to have a second round interview tomorrow afternoon, I would like to ask for prayers once again. I get terribly anxious during interviews, especially now that this is an in...
Replies
11
Views
219
Hello everyone, I would like to ask for your prayers for my job interview in the afternoon. I am and feel terribly unprepared (it was a sudden email from the employer), and I have really bad anxiety and have always been bad at interviews in general. But I desperately need a job, and I know if...
Replies
10
Views
188
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,652
Messages
16,779,046
Members
648,184
Latest member
Naluesdor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom