Lord please all ask is for you ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Heavenly Father God i pray for every dream about ### ### ### and any unwanted person or any boddy i never ask for or wouldnt ask for will not come true like the ones where ### puts me some where 2.the one about ### ### 3.rthe one about the role of females with same color hair 4.the one...
Replies
10
Views
75
Lord God Almighty in Heaven I'm praying for spiritual strength today I plead the blood of Jesus christ against the plans of the enemy concerning my home I rebuke anyone trying to get me to be homeless im praying for a hedge of protection and a wall of fire over my home shut the Lions mouth...
Replies
9
Views
142
I need urgent prayer for my husband, his name is ###. He says it's hard to sleep. I need prayer of protection and complete healing for him. I am pregnant, delivering a baby this week. My husband needs complete healing and protection from mental illness from losing his longtime job and some...
Replies
9
Views
257
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,570
Messages
16,800,932
Members
650,096
Latest member
Wseorin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom