Lord please all ask is for you ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord God Almighty in Heaven I'm praying for spiritual strength today I plead the blood of Jesus christ against the plans of the enemy concerning my home I rebuke anyone trying to get me to be homeless im praying for a hedge of protection and a wall of fire over my home shut the Lions mouth...
Replies
9
Views
142
I need urgent prayer for my husband, his name is ###. He says it's hard to sleep. I need prayer of protection and complete healing for him. I am pregnant, delivering a baby this week. My husband needs complete healing and protection from mental illness from losing his longtime job and some...
Replies
9
Views
257
Dear heavenly father i cast out and cancel every plan of the enemy wrong people people hinder spirits or dark force or what ever they are including ### , ### the African staff and all other care giver , ### ,### ,### ,### ,### ,### ,### ,all of ### expect ### and familys to be remove banned...
Replies
8
Views
187
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,497
Messages
16,800,350
Members
650,016
Latest member
Bluyreerren

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom