Lord opened doors for me tomorrow to ...

I just said a prayer for you, friend. May the Lord work in your circumstances, lead you to the job He has chosen for you, and show you His best plan as you trust in Him. I hope you’ll be encouraged by this thought from the psalmist: "The Lord is near to all who call on Him, to all who call on Him in truth." (Psalm 145: 18).
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

God I want the job offer I prayed for to come to me tomorrow or 3rd interview scheduled this week then the job offer. Oh God please help me now. I pray Lord I deserve goodness and peace.
Replies
9
Views
145
Shalom Can you please pray for me that the Lord will open (heart)doors so that I can share the gospel and bear witness for Him. And that He will grant me wisdom on how to be a fisher for men in Jesus' name? May the Lord bless you abundantly (Luke 6:38, Job 42:10) and may He bless Israel in...
Replies
8
Views
227
My God, I wish to begin by expressing my deepest gratitude for all the blessings You have bestowed upon my life—both those that fill me with joy and those I have yet to understand. Beloved Lord Jesus Christ, I humbly implore You to intercede on my behalf before Almighty God, that tomorrow, as I...
Replies
9
Views
352
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,065
Messages
16,818,284
Members
651,161
Latest member
Viuzoorford

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom