LORD OPEN WONDERFUL AMAZING DOORS FOR ME FOR GREAT ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

abundantlyblessed

Beloved of All
LORD OPEN WONDERFUL AMAZING DOORS FOR ME FOR GREAT FULL TIME RECEPTION WORK VERY LOCAL WHERE I LIVE WALKING DISTANCE TO WHERE I LIVE WITH GREAT PEOPLE CONDITIONS SALARY THAT I WILL BE SO HAPPY IN THAT IS NOT DIFFICULT STRAIN STRESSFUL THESE JOBS COME TO ME RIGHT NOW OVERTAKE ME RIGHT NOW I WILL NOW RECEIVE MANY MANY GREAT FULL TIME RECEPTION JOB OFFERS NOW RIGHT NOW COME TO ME NOW IN JESUS NAME
 
Heavenly Father,

In the Holy & Powerful name of Jesus Christ, hear my prayers over my ###/### & may all their needs be met in You, Almighty God, through our LORD & SAVIOR, Jesus Christ. Thank You, LORD God, in advance, for ALL the GLORY, HONOR & PRAISE, is YOURS our Sovereign God!! AMEN & AMEN
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

  • Locked
LORD OPEN WONDERFUL AMAZING DOORS FOR ME FOR GREAT FULL TIME RECEPTION WORK VERY LOCAL WHERE I LIVE WALKING DISTANCE WITH GREAT PEOPLE CONDITIONS GREAT HIGH SALARY THAT I WILL BE SO HAPPY IN SECURE IN DOORS THAT HAVE BEEN CLOSED FOR ME ARE NOW OPEN IN JESUS NAME
Replies
4
Views
95
  • Locked
I NEED YOUR PRAYERS LORD OPEN WONDERFUL AMAZING DOORS FOR ME RIGHT NOW FOR GREAT FULL TIME RECEPTION TELEPHONIST WORK VERY LOCAL WHERE I LIVE WALKING DISTANCE WITH GREAT COMPANY GREAT PEOPLE CONDITIONS GREAT HIGH SALARY WELL ABOVE THE MINIMUM WAGE THAT I WILL BE SO VERY HAPPY SUCCESSFUL SECURE...
Replies
4
Views
49
  • Locked
LORD IN JESUS NAME OPEN WONDERFUL AMAZING DOORS FOR ME RIGHT NOW FOR GREAT FULL TIME RECEPTION WORK VERY LOCAL TO WHERE I LIVE WALKING DISTANCE NOW DOORS THAT HAVE BEEN CLOSED FOR ME ARE NOW OPEN I WILL RECEIVE NOW MANY GREAT FULL TIME RECEPTION TELEPHONIST WORK COME TO ME NOW IN JESUS NAME
Replies
2
Views
58
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,356
Messages
16,787,414
Members
648,933
Latest member
Faeldiyrira

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom