I NEED YOUR PRAYERS LORD OPEN WONDERFUL AMAZING DOORS ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
I NEED YOUR PRAYERS LORD OPEN WONDERFUL AMAZING DOORS FOR ME RIGHT NOW FOR GREAT FULL TIME RECEPTION TELEPHONIST WORK VERY LOCAL WHERE I LIVE WALKING DISTANCE WITH GREAT COMPANY GREAT PEOPLE CONDITIONS GREAT HIGH SALARY WELL ABOVE THE MINIMUM WAGE THAT I WILL BE SO VERY HAPPY SUCCESSFUL SECURE IN THAT IS NOT STRESSFUL DIFFICULT HARD I COMMAND THESE DOORS OPEN RIGHT NOW ABUNDANTLY IN JESUS NAME MY EX BOSS MY L WILL CONTACT ME WRITE TO ME NOW AND OFFER ME BACK MY FULL TIME RECEPTION POSITION I USED TO HAVE RIGHT NOW WITH GREAT SALARY CONDITIONS IN JESUS NAME I WILL RIGHT NOW GET MANY GREAT FULL TIME RECEPTION JOB OFFERS NOW COME TO ME RIGHT NOW IN JESUS NAME I DECLARE THIS IN JESUS NAME
 
I pray that God answers your prayer that HE sees what you need. Remain steadfast and keep Him in your prayers.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

  • Locked
LORD OPEN WONDERFUL AMAZING DOORS FOR ME FOR GREAT FULL TIME RECEPTION WORK VERY LOCAL WHERE I LIVE WALKING DISTANCE WITH GREAT PEOPLE CONDITIONS GREAT HIGH SALARY THAT I WILL BE SO HAPPY IN SECURE IN DOORS THAT HAVE BEEN CLOSED FOR ME ARE NOW OPEN IN JESUS NAME
Replies
4
Views
95
  • Locked
LORD OPEN WONDERFUL AMAZING DOORS FOR ME FOR GREAT FULL TIME RECEPTION WORK VERY LOCAL WHERE I LIVE WALKING DISTANCE TO WHERE I LIVE WITH GREAT PEOPLE CONDITIONS SALARY THAT I WILL BE SO HAPPY IN THAT IS NOT DIFFICULT STRAIN STRESSFUL THESE JOBS COME TO ME RIGHT NOW OVERTAKE ME RIGHT NOW I WILL...
Replies
3
Views
49
  • Locked
LORD IN JESUS NAME OPEN WONDERFUL AMAZING DOORS OPPORTUNITIES FOR ME RIGHT NOW FOR GREAT FULL TIME RECEPTION TELEPHONIST WORK MONDAY TO FRIDAY VERY LOCAL WHERE I LIVE WALKING DISTANCE GREAT COMPANY GREAT PEOPLE CONDITIONS GREAT HIGH SALARY WELL ABOVE THE MINIMUM WAGES GRANT ME AWESOME...
Replies
2
Views
52
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,356
Messages
16,787,414
Members
648,933
Latest member
Faeldiyrira

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom