Lord Open The Way Of The Red Sea

Angeline

Beloved of All
Heavenly Father, I thank You for the increase of this week. I am so thankful for the joy it brings to meet these new people and experience that I can make some difference in their lives together with You; some need only one appointment, others some more. I pray for new people every week… may the way open up completely, as open as You opened up the Red Sea for Your people. Thank You Father, that You care for each one that is of You and that calls on Your Name. In Jesus Name, amen
 
I've prayed for you in Jesus' holy name...prayer changes things! Stand on God's word - you have even more power than a conqueror - believe it.

"Yet amid all these things we are more than conquerors and gain a surpassing victory through Him Who loved us." {Romans 8:37}
 
â¤ï¸ â¤ï¸ â¤ï¸ Child of God, Pray about everything and worrying about not one thing. Philippians 4: 6-7 states, Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus. â¤ï¸ â¤ï¸ â¤ï¸ May all your prayers be answered according to God's perfect will in Jesus’ name. â¤ï¸ â¤ï¸ â¤ï¸ Please Read: God Got You: https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-17215-god-got-you/ â¤ï¸ â¤ï¸ â¤ï¸ Just click on the link. Thank You.
 
Dear Heavenly Father,

I pray for this request and ask that it will be granted. Please guide the individual involved and grant them peace through this situation. We believe in your power, sovereignty, and mercy. Thank you for the blessings that you have granted us.

In Jesus Name.

Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

“Lord, I don't know where my provision will come from, but You know exactly what my family needs. Please open the right doors for us. Give me wisdom to recognize the opportunities You send, courage to walk through them, and patience while I wait. I pray for a season where I no longer have to...
Replies
9
Views
173
I ask for prayer for God to open up ways to make more godly friends I ask this in Jesus name amen
Replies
11
Views
232
Lord God Almighty in Heaven I'm praying for a hedge of protection and a wall of fire over my marriage, job,finances, car i plead the blood of Jesus christ over us from the top my head to the Soles of our feet open doors for favor to have a place to call home do a miracle in my life please Lord...
Replies
11
Views
160
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,959
Messages
16,816,968
Members
651,102
Latest member
Slxaeldor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom