Lord need peace with these people and ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God, I pray for those in this online community who are in need of peace and ask You restore what the enemy stole - give them refreshed thoughts and help Your dear ones see themselves the way You Lord see them in Jesus' name Any flawed projection the enemy discarded at them loose its grip...
Replies
10
Views
147
Please pray fervently on my behalf. I am currently still dealing with pests in my apartment. I ask that God assists me in eliminating them. Additionally, pray that God grants me the strength and energy necessary to address and clean any areas that require attention. I have a fear of pests. I...
Replies
6
Views
107
I have been in a relationship with this man for 8 years. I cannot figure out if he is the one for me. I cannot figure out if he is speaking the truth or lying to me. He is always making me confused and keeps me wondering. He refuses to let me go, and yet he is resistant to take the relationship...
Replies
9
Views
173
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,953
Messages
16,804,977
Members
650,425
Latest member
Cyruirlartor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom