Lord my GOD you see into the ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

God my Savior I need money to pay my debts, my bills, and a house of my own. I need money to buy food for today. Please Help me
Replies
7
Views
297
Here’s my prayer: Heavenly Father, I come before you with a heart full of hope and a specific request concerning a new opportunity that has come my way. I recently signed up for a role in a fighting film, and I pray that you would open the door for me to be picked for this company and this film...
Replies
8
Views
258
I humbly ask anyone who reads this to lift me up to the Lord. Pray for me as I battle anxiety and fear about my future. I’m trusting God but feeling weighed down with worry about nursing school admissions, my health, and moving in to a new apartment. My anxiety is so bad it seems to me like is...
Replies
10
Views
352
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,483
Messages
16,777,436
Members
648,038
Latest member
mollylee

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom