Lord my friend ### needs your love and prayers ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Faith1234

Humble Servant of All
Lord my friend ### needs your love and prayers right now. Lord I pray that she is okay and finds strength to handle tomorrow. Lord she is an amazing person and deserves so much. I pray for her happiness, release her anger, her peace and strength. Lord she gives so much when she has nothing. She is such a good person and I pray she is okay and she has peace. Lord please look over her and bless her. Keep her safe and peace of mind. Let her sleep at night and find understanding in situations. I pray so deep for her. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

She's been married almost 30 years, and one young adult son. Her and her husband had had major health issues these past few years and lately these past months, he was in ICU, now he's doing better. There is financial struggles, health and now starting a few months ago, another married woman...
Replies
16
Views
354
Jesus I pray for my younger daughter to have a blessed day today fill with Your love, favor and breakthrough. Jesus, I plead Your precious blood over my younger daughter, cleanse her, shield her with Your supernatural hedge of protection and full armor, and keep her safe as she drives. Lord I...
Replies
9
Views
81
I pray for my younger daughter to have a blessed day today fill with Your love, favor and breakthrough. Jesus, I plead Your precious blood over my younger daughter, cleanse her, shield her with Your supernatural hedge of protection and full armor, and keep her safe as she drives. Lord I ask for...
Replies
12
Views
87
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,740
Messages
16,814,454
Members
650,988
Latest member
Krauhold

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom