Lord, my ### are without jobs and ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

  • Article Article
To Those Who Have Ears To Hear: Delving a little deeper: While James 2:17 is a beautiful poetic depiction and directive of the essence of true worship, it also exposes those who are given to narcissism and selfishness. The Counsel of Diotrephes (Beware of the leaven of the Pharisees): ⁵Dear...
Replies
0
Views
55
My ### is without a job, lot of financial issues, my ### treatment, ### education, home loan, have mercy on me Lord
Replies
10
Views
488
Dear Lord Jesus, I’ve been working out in the sun too much. I’ve been mistreated previous places I’ve worked currently. I’m not treated poorly here, but I am having to pick up extra shifts and being out in the sun, but I feel like I just metaphorically speaking, have a grenade full of sunscreen...
Replies
11
Views
147
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,453
Messages
16,788,184
Members
649,012
Latest member
Aersoriartar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom