Lord, mercy, strength, rest and peace. ###

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray that God would renew my strength, give me rest in my weariness, and bring freedom from spiritual oppression, so I can function, work, and walk in His peace today.
Replies
9
Views
286
Heavenly Father, I come before You in the mighty and holy name of Jesus Christ, my Lord and my Savior. You alone are my refuge, my strength, and my ever-present help in times of trouble. Your Word says that those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength; they will soar on wings like...
Replies
10
Views
224
Please pray that the Lord would renew my strength, meet me in my exhaustion, and lift the spiritual heaviness I’m carrying. I’m asking for His peace, clarity, freedom, and sustaining grace so I can function and rest in Him today.
Replies
9
Views
298
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,257
Messages
16,797,529
Members
649,808
Latest member
Azavale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom