Lord may this dark shadow that's following ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord, Here I am again, bringing before You my heart, my family, and all my petitions. I ask that You surround me with Your love and let me finish this day with peace in my heart. Replace the loneliness I feel with joy, positivity, and hopeful excitement. Lord, I pray for blessings over our...
Replies
10
Views
317
Lord, may I be able to move back to ### and get a job there. I haven't been able to find anything good here cuz I'm ### and if I move back I will have access to job benefits, and other things for being a citizen there, especially now, that I am ### and will become a single mother. Please Lord...
Replies
6
Views
527
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,438
Messages
16,788,039
Members
648,995
Latest member
Reoton

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom