Lord just let me know what to do. ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Lord just let me know what to do. I think people have lost all respect for me... coworkers... I'm ashamed enough that I want to leave. But where and I don't want to go from the frying pan into the fire. Clear my mental fog. Find the solution for my brain... I once took a year off to find a better job but I can't do that to my family this time... How to recover from this Lord with all the mistakes I've made... Discouraged... Disgusted with myself...
 
May God be with you always and answer all your prayers according to his will. I prayed for you in your request. In Jesus Name Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I cannot take anymore. I have been battling for ### years with a certain issue with no reprieve. I think God is punishing me, but I do not know why. Perhaps it's a test. Whatever it is, it has stolen my mental and physical health. I am very close to killing myself. I am scared, but the thought...
Replies
5
Views
234
Since I have done so many things that hurt people, just let me go I am unworthy of your love. Let me do it my way since your way takes very long and I don't need to read the Bible and pretend just release me and let me pursue what I wanted to do since I am a sinner not worthy and you are God. I...
Replies
8
Views
292
I need Jesus Himself to intervene and Holy Spirit to come help me! A supernatural, spiritual reversal type of surgery by Jesus please! I was having some health problems back in Jan and got caught up in some teachings about needing deliverance prayers. I had this done a few times in weird places...
Replies
7
Views
337
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,108
Messages
16,819,011
Members
651,183
Latest member
Praidfield

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom