Lord Jesus

Status
Not open for further replies.

ribsc

Humble Servant of All
Pleae se when hw comes that he come for me teach me how to speak in Jesus name. Amen
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
I have prayed for you. God Bless You.

Close your eyes, envision Jesus in your heart and tell yourself I am Not Alone
 
I have prayed this with you and prayed for you in Jesus' name. Lord, hear our prayers. Amen
 
I have prayed this with you and prayed for you in Jesus' name. Lord, hear our prayers. Amen

I have prayed this with you and prayed for you in Jesus' name. Lord, hear our prayers. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

aksing God to provide for me an earthly husband . one hadmade for em by God. clearl ymad efor me. i kidnly aks the lord ot give me a husband whom i find atractive, can speak english ( as i prefer english tocommunicíate), God Willlign, soemoenwho is a christian, soemoen who would go to churhc wht...
Replies
11
Views
205
Dear God in Heaven, in the name of your beloved son, Jesus Christ, I ask for intercession for those who constantly fire their arrows at me. Please protect me from my enemies. Please help me to find forgiveness for them, please help me when I pray for forgiveness for them and for me. Please Lord...
Replies
11
Views
146
Prayers for ###, that he will find his way to the Lord
Replies
10
Views
182
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,286
Messages
16,797,757
Members
649,832
Latest member
Bliuhaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom