Lord Jesus

Status
Not open for further replies.

ribsc

Humble Servant of All
I prayed for people his parents to live us live our life why they are so boring always coming noisy people im enough of them and my husband is a baby why allows always this im tired of this why I pray and these people don't go away. Why, Jesus. They are so clueless every day; they are going to ruin my marriage. Please open my husband's eyes.
 
Its not because I don't like to have them around, but every day morning, afternoon, and night time, like I go to pick my husband from work, they knock and tell me to stay, they go to pick him up. My husband's job opportunity to earn more money and be in a better company, his parents oh don't do that, you will don't like bla bla bla. If my husband wants to buy with our money something for the house, his parents oh you are crazy, don't do it. Always coming when I arrive at home, I can't even go to take my shoes off, come the control people. God forgive me, but I'm honest, I want to live my life on my own with my husband, do a family life like everybody, go to see the parents Sunday or... am I the wrong one!!! Please, have the right to be tired of them because I don't want to live under no one's control except God.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

## is on my mind, I didn't do the "right thing" in that situation I feel, a couple of others that I didn't react the day I should have. You put them in my path for a reason, why didn't I act? Prayers for ### and ###. Amen
Replies
9
Views
134
Thank you Lord Jesus thank you my Klarna bill finally was released back to me im not in collections for no reason I was able to pay my bill finally THATS wrong f u Satan that was mean and cruel get back out of my finances for good period. Moving forward what am I supposed to do greatly idk what...
Replies
9
Views
122
My lord I am asking you to protect my friends and family in ### with the virus that's going around there and also guide my son step while he driving taxi also guide steps for my grandson when he is in the school protect him from the harmony daughter in law my daughter who is still sick take all...
Replies
10
Views
138
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,378
Messages
16,821,773
Members
651,349
Latest member
Whiuton

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom