Lord Jesus, thank you so much Jesus that my new ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

Love56

Account Closed
Lord Jesus, thank you so much Jesus that my new lease car has been approved and it is going to cost me less than my current lease car...

I pray everything will go smoothly and I will not be charged for any excess mileage on my current lease car and no charge for any damage or wear and tear....

I thank you for a great day today with my family..

I pray and thank you that all my other prayers will be answered very soon.....I pray that ### is missing me as much as I am missing her...I pray and thank you for removing all the obstacles that have stopped ### and me being together as a loving couple...

I pray for your blessings and you will bring ### and me together, with romance, faithfulness, commitment, joy, and happiness and be the closest friends, lovers, and one day a blessed happy husband and wife...

Lord, I pray ### will contact me before next Thursday and she will show me much more love and affection and tenderness and invite me to dinner/meal...

I pray for this big massive breakthrough with my finances, that well within a month from now I will be in far far better and greater money/financial situation than I am now....I pray my health will improve and ###'s health would improve, Amen.
 
I have prayed this with you and prayed for you in Jesus' name. Lord, hear our prayers. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Prayer request to thank Jesus that my new turntable arrived yesterday, and I bless an ### with my old turntable as she cannot afford it although she did not have the money to afford in the past and she was quite happy and was satisfied with the purchase as it is automatically and require an...
Replies
6
Views
220
Thank You, Praise You Lord Jesus for Being our Habitation, our Dwelling Place, for Being in Us as well as All around each of Us, for Allowing No sickness, No evil, No plague, No virus to enter nor be near me just for Claiming You as my Habitation, for Removing anything stubborn that tries just...
Replies
14
Views
303
Lord Jesus. Thank you for always being there with me. I feel your presence in my life, I feel your presence in my heart. I feel the warm energy you surround me with. Om Shanti. Thank you. Thank you for helping me find clarity with my business. Thank you for the good friends you've given me in...
Replies
8
Views
360
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,630
Messages
16,778,923
Members
648,171
Latest member
Aruimoor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom